For strategic reasons, the IP Services Firm was re-structured in 2013 into two entities. Brain League IP Services is now
Founded in 2004 by Mr. Arun Narasani and Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala, Brain League IP Services was one of the first few companies to offer Intellectual Property (IP) Services in India with a blend of technology, law and management. Over a span of nine years of operations, Brain League IP Services emerged as the leader in patent searching, patent drafting, patent filing, patent prosecution, patent portfolio management, Patent Mining and Patent Strategy in India. It was the only firm in the country to offer IP management services, and had helped several clients scale up the IP ladder.
Brain League was one of the first few companies to incubate out of NSRCEL, IIMB’s entrepreneurship cell. As of the date of its re-structuring, Brain League had more than 650 clients, and was handling more than ten thousand IP files. Brain League was well recognized for its speciality in the following domains:
- Automobile Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunications
- Entertainment including film, television, radio, gaming, publishing, etc.
- Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing
- Information Technology and Software
- Biosciences including Pharma, Chemistry and Biotechnology
Brain League was offering a wide array of services ranging from IP protection to IP Management. Its services spanned a broad array of specialities such as
- Patent Services
- Trade Mark Services
- Copyright Services
- Industrial Design Services
- Open Source License Services
- Entertainment Law Services
- GI Services
- IP Audit and Mining Services
- IP Management and Strategy Services
- Corporate IP Training Services
- IP Agreement Services
The two re-structured firms carry forward the core values on which Brain League was initially founded.
You may contact them for the said services.
Address: #40, 2nd and 3rd Floor, 3rd Main Road, JC Industrial Estate, Kanakapura road, Bangalore 560062.
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/YEY6CKkd6Lv